|tanithryudo (tanithryudo) wrote,|
@ 2012-02-22 10:45:00
|Entry tags:||guild wars, video|
GW2 Press Beta stuff out!
Just google "guild wars 2" on google news and there's plenty of entries. Ditto youtube. The GW2 forums might be the best place to find a central location of it all...
Linking the forum page is probably not as useful as linking to what looks like the resource summary thread, until something better comes along. (Thread2)
EDIT: And apparently they're doing some limited open beta already! O_O
EDIT2: Some initial thoughts...
- Would like to see eye color be customizable as well. Currently it doesn't appear to be.
- Is it just me or is the Norn clothing sets for engineer/rogue/mesmer just a scaled up version of the human one? Then again those are the last 3 classes introduced so maybe they haven't finished the Norn-specific versions yet?
- Emotes aside, I really hope the female Charr don't sound so masculine when they talk in cut scenes. I was hoping for the classic Catwoman purr. =/
- Also, why is Charr (midlevel?) armor so ugly and...spikey? Half the professions have more spikes on them than the average GW1 assassin. Only decent looking sets are the Necro and Mesmers ones. *grumble*
- Based on the pet vid, the moas have lost their GW1 prettiness *sadface* and I still think the big cats look like they stepped out of Jungle Book. Sadly, the canines and small birds (not the flamingo...wtf?) might be the best option.